Our Letter to Patients Regarding Covid-19
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Due to extended closures in place per Governor Reynolds, our office will now resume normal business hours and routine appointments beginning Monday May 18th.
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We are taking extended measures to further protect all of our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- Curbside check-in. When arriving for your appointment, we request that you call us and stay in your car when you arrive. (515) 967-6611
- We will be asking some pre-screening questions and your temperature will be taken along with anyone accompanying you.
- Upon entering Hinke Family Dentistry, we will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We strongly encourage you to bring your own mask and a pen if available. A mask will also be needed for children 2 years and older.
- All staff will wear masks and/or eye protection on during your visit for both patient and staff safety.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment area, unless the patient is in need of a translator or is accompanying a minor child.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
You can be assured safety measures at Hinke Family Dentistry will continue to evolve as more information develops.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (515) 967-6611 or click on the appointments tab on our website to request an appointment.
Thank You for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Hinke and the team at Hinke Family Dentistry